Sunday, February 21, 2016

Tomorrow Monday is Chap Goh Mei, last day of Chinese New Year

Tomorrow my Kid blogger son has no school but his little brother has kindergarten. Son has interest to go KidZania KL for play tomorrow but seem they are not open on Monday.

But I have checked that they are open on School Holiday's Monday.

Yesterday I have family meal with my parents and brother's family at BMC. Glad that we are able to sit together and eat this CNY as he's always busy or my sister in law is busy as need to prepare for food for next day.

RM620 spend to service aircon main, it's so expensive these day to own aircon. We waited it to finish thats why we have leave late to go dinner. We reached about 8.20pm and my parents have started to eat because twin gal are hungry.

CNY Mydin was yesterday I not able to attend because I have family dinner to attend. It's good to have family time together.




No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts