Tuesday, February 2, 2016

KLGCC, free buggy service

Last week I went to Pigeon baby skincare event at KLGCC, the venue is quite far for me. Its my first time there and I used waze to go. I lost counts on how many tolls I passed to pay to reach there and coming back home.

The event was held at tournament room, there was a new building outside that I park the car inside. It's free parking at the moment and there's free buggy service from car park to the tournament room. Just need to inform the driver where to drop you.

I usually go event in the day time if it's suitable for me and my dear is able to help me to fetch kids. If cannot then I didn't go at all. There's another interesting event on Thursday but sad to say I cannot make it as nobody is free to help me on the day.

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts