Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shopping handbags in Mydin USJ

Two days ago I bring my son to shopping in Mydin USJ, his holiday classes ends today. Parent need to contribute snacks or food to party. I decided to shop at Mydin because I miss shopping at this mall. I love the mall there's so many food to choose from.

I also purchase a pair of Mickey Mouse white shoes RM20 for son, yeah school is opening soon just two weeks away. I don't have interest to purchase school bag, I have enough school bag for him. As for white shirt mom-in-law purchased three but they are in dear's home town. Only problem, not yet sew the school badge on the white shirt school uniform.

My friend of mine just told me that she shopping in another mall which cost her RM400. She bought six sets of white shirts and two pants for each her son, she purchase Ben 10 white shoes at RM24 instead of RM30. She said there is free gift of school bag if purchase RM200. Just for your info she purchased from Parkson at Subang Parade.

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts