Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year

Just a fast post on wishing fellow readers and visitors of my blog a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Time fly, yeah they are so fast that I can't believe it's few days away from 2014.

We know it, 2nd Jan my son starts schooling for standard 2 in primary school. Another exciting adventure and challenge year for both of us! Why both of us? I need to guide him and teach him myself as tuition fee costly! :(

Don't forget I have another son to be going kindergarten in year 2015. More money will need to spend, the Kindergarten fee $380-$450 a month! That's crazy for a three year old child, I don't know how much for four year old child.

Life is full of challenge, we'll get through it together going through the good time and bad time. :D

Cherish every moment with your loved ones, money can never purchase time. :D

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts