Friday, January 4, 2013

Clarins V photo in WEVents

Today I received the following email, I supposed to join the workshop at KLCC last month but something happened. So I didn't go, anyway you can see what I win below! I don't think I will be able redeem the voucher as I don't have the time to go treatment. I am not working, I am stay at home mom of two boys.

Dear Sherry,








Congratulations on winning the prize for Clarins V photo in WEVents V Like campaign.







We are forwarding the voucher to you that Clarins has emailed to us. Kindly find the attached for the voucher (50% off Clarins Lifting Shaper Treatment & Gift worth RM300).







Please bring this voucher along and present it at Skin Spa KLCC for redemption.







If you have any enquiries, you may contact Nicole from Clarins who is copied in this email.







Thanks.







Regards,



WEVents



2 comments:

illy ariffin said...

congratulations of winning the voucher Sherry!!

Really happy that finally can meet you in persons :) Hope to bump again at future events :)

Sherry said...

hi illy, yeah the voucher valid til 31 Jan 2013 only.

hopefully we able meet again! YAY!

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts