Monday, October 10, 2016

Online shopping for children toys and books

M&M slime
Being mommy of two boys, they are aged 5 years old and 10 years old. I am always on the lookout for toys and suitable books & learning for them. I found this website user friendly and easy to browse check out M&M Slime they have got with variety of colours. It's interesting I wounder what they can do with it, shall google for it. Lets check out www.toysdirect.my, they have established since 2014, serving the community for two years. Their focus is on educational toys, Montessori material and books.

Great place to shop for little ones, fun for parents to browse what's available too. They also have Facebook, lets visit it at www.fb.com/toysdirectmy
My eyes on the kids costume, I love this costume so much shall let my dear know of this soon. My friends were asking where they can shop online for Crayola, it's great I found them at this website. I shall let them know of this now!

Let's check out this website by clicking on the link above. Time to think what to shop for Christmas gifts for little ones. Many of my friends are working and seldom go shopping, with Internet access they can shop online from office or home.



No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts