Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Missing izombie drama on TV

Loving to watch horror movie, I am missing this drama of Izombie it's no longer showing on TV. Sad I think not many people fan of horror movie so I am lack of seeing them now.

The other day watched Conjuring 2 in the cinema, a young man next me also watch together with his friends. Looks like they are teenagers. He brings along his headphone to use in the cinema as some part is quite scary and he puts in on when he saw some scary parts of the movie.

Everyone has different interest in movie some likes to watch romance movie. Some movies are sad and you'll cry while watching it. My son told me not long ago, the school hall has put a movie for them to watch which also can seen on youtube. He cried as the movie is making her sad about a grandmother.

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts