Monday, June 30, 2014

Philips and Disney lighting, Disney characters

Yesterday was a fun day for son and me, while I attended the event he gets to play in the Party Room with others. We get invited to attend the Philips and Disney lighting launched at Hamleys, 1 Utama. Above is the goodie bag from the event I attended. Pirate torch light is one of the Disney characters, they are others too my friend receive the Pooh torch light.

You can read more about the event at the link above.

If you have read about the post that he likes treasure hunt, you will also know he likes pirate.

Pyjama party where my son first time to take part. These lighting are cute and user friendly, suitable for kids and adults. Being parent, I know children are afraid of darkness with these cute lighting, you can use them as bedtime story too.

If you like to purchase these lighting, you can also find them in Hamleys stoy store, 1 Utama.

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts