Saturday, November 2, 2013

iCity, Shah Alam

After the Guardian walked, I am not sure if I am going back to iCity. Apparently I find the place is not user friendly for baby stroller, the lift were out of order. We not able to proceed to restaurant after the 3KM walk.

Parking in iCity is not cheap, RM10 per entrance to car park.

The exit shop in the water park, the owner of the shop does not like children touch their products. If you seriously going to buy, you may touch else don't touch it. Once broken consider sold!

My toddler was holding the water gun in hand, the owner came to me saying that please don't play with it. Your son might break it! So that mean, no handling of the toy even though you have the intention to purchase?! This just break your interest in shopping in the shop!





 

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts