Monday, June 10, 2013

Shopping in Paradigm Mall alone

This morning had a quick run to Paradigm Mall, from home 11am proceed by car and reached there find concierge counter to ask where is Sun Paradise outlet. Yeah with RM200 voucher in hand, I choose to shop for bags because swimsuit just not suitable at the moment. We bearly head to beach.

I choose the pink hello kitty bag because it is water proof bag and I like the designed of this bag. It is from Japan! The Hello Kitty bag with two designs, RM139 same price for both bag, I choose pink which is bigger. :D

I parked at B1 then coming out to Jalan Bahagia, frankly my first time exit this route. Then I find that there's no way to Klang/Shah Alam.. keep looking at sign board, finally I found it. :D

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts