Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cafe Latte Hazelnut from Daiso

I purchased this Cafe Latte Hazelnut from Daiso, RM5 for six packet of it. I like the taste of hazelnut, one sachet is suitable for a cup of coffee. Do you like to drink coffee?

I usually take coffee in the morning because late afternoon if I drink I cannot sleep in the night. Funny this only happened to my family and not my dear's side of family.

Daiso is in Sunway Pyramid and this shopping mall is of the best I love because there is ice skating rink there. Sometimes I bring my son there to ice skating but not yet bring him to any movie there. I am just worry of finding parking in the afternoon.

Yesterday my dad gave my mom two bags of food can and beverage to take back to nursing home. My mom kept asking me if he bought him any white coffee to drink.

This week going to be a busy week for me I need to check if my son get to enroll in the school which I have registered him two years ago. Wish me luck. :D

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts