Monday, March 5, 2018

Just Youtube will do, first time doing it

My first time that I have been invited by this brand to video and I done it! Happy to say it's my first time to do it on Public and it's fun experienced and I love it. Check out my YouTube video, I know there's room for improvement. Happy to say this is fun challenge for me. There's no need to blog about it, just do it and put on the youtube Channel that's it. Yeah I have my own youtube Channel do feel free to subscribe. Though I don't have many subscribers, just 187 subscribers for now as in March 2018. Give it time and it will grow as I love to submit my vlog on Youtube too. Just that I need lots of space on mobile to make the video. If you like making video with your mobile phone I am sure you will agree with me on this. This was the day that before going to fetch my son that I went to Sunway Pyramid. Yeah always check on time and venue to see if it's suitable for me or not as I have mom duties to do. Trying to balance my lifestyle though I am juggling parenting life and personal at the same time.

So many mobile app that we can find online, which that you like to use for making video? Care to share? Even my friends are asking me what app I used to make my videos. Perhaps I need a earphone speaker for speaking louder on video? What do you suggest?

As for me as you can see my video, it's stated there. I also like to makeup and do my hair, diy hair braided is one of my specialty but I seldom braid now as I have coarse hair. I need a hair straightener but I am lazy to do my own hair to straight!

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts