Sunday, October 19, 2014

Monday surprise for me

I didn't know that son is on a school holiday this week I saw the school notice but I only read the part of replacement class and didn't notice of school holiday is a week start today. Today Sunway Pyramid mall having water disruption so most toilet are closed, some are open you can go infomation counter to ask.

Anyway I received two happy surprises today that I won instagram contest
http://instagram.com/p/tABKYxGkEq/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/uW7KsHmkNH/?modal=true

Yeah I love contest and try my luck. Happy Monday to me.

I was at Sunway Pyramid today to collect my winning passes of Kristy movie from REDBOX.

Then I went to selfie with Deepavali's elephant. Yeah all I do is selfie with elephant and hashtag, there is info on the # if you go the mall.

There is contest in Sunway Pyramid.

#passsageofdiwali
#sunwaypyramid

When I reached home and I check my instagram there's message that I've won a prize. :D

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts