Monday, May 28, 2012

Fashion of the day: Voir Jeans

Being mommy of two boys now I am glad I can still fit in clothes that I love. Look at the Voir Jeans dress I am wearing I can fit in nicely. I love this dress it is in deep green colour. I have another but different material and I will post up that when I have the time. I wore this to the LG Cinema 3D Smart Party, I am happy to meet up with blogger namely Wendy, Sanny.

I purchased this Voir Jeans and leggings during sales. I love shopping during sales such good deal you don't want to miss out. It was a long night at the party, I was out from home at 2.45pm and reached there at 3.15pm. I parked the car in Midvalley and I out from parking around 9.45pm. The parking cost me RM6, if I choose to take a cab it would cost me RM60 go and back. The chargers for cab at night is slightly expensive.

The Voir Jeans I found this piece at Parkson, Sunway Pyramid. The leggings I found this pair at GO GO Fashion at First Subang Mall.

Last weekend I bought a Disney Train Set for my son.

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts