Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rosa Second Contest

I love contest and lately I won first contest by Rosa. Now her second contest just started, you can win Rosa Second Contest. Now the contest is fun because you can win some cash to go shopping.

What you can win?
First price: 10$
second price: 7$
third price: .info domain one year registered.

How to earn the points?
1. Make review 150 words about my baby blog of www.babyko.info. (20pts)
2. Blog about this contest, or you can asked your friend to blog about this contest. (5pts)
3. Link my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious (5pts each)
4. Comment on my blog of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious (5pts each)
5. Dugg, stumble, and tweets my blog post of sahmo /
rosamuth / life in palawan / istar blog / chikka blog / express liife / baby blog and pink precious (5pts each)



Deadline: October 16th, 2009 at 5pm in the Phillipines.
Winner announced: October 17th, 2009.

No comments:

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts