Monday, May 11, 2009

RoTP May Blog Contest

I love contest and I love shopping and I am eyeing to win this very cute bag. RoTP May Blog Contest is here for you to win! Yeah I am sure you want to have your hands on this bag!


RoTP May Contest Prize

RoTP May Blog Contest 200x200

This is important as you need to have a blog to take part. So you need to post about this contest and remember to link it to Ramblings of The Phat's new domain, www.phat-woman.com. This is easy contest right? If you like to know more just click on the banner.

Contest ends on 31 May, 2009.

1 comment:

Elara said...

Hi Sherry, you're one of the consolation prize winner for my contest. Please kindly email me at phat_elara@yahoo.com with your full name and mailing address. Thanks for your participation.

Debbie aka Phatelara

Jewelry by S

Popular Posts